BA (Hons) Photography / Edinburgh College of Art / 2016-2020
Arts-Based Work Experience
- The Chantry Arts Centre, Morpeth
- The Old School Gallery, Alnmouth
- Craft Fairs including: Alnmouth Arts Festival, Kommunity Night Market, Simonside Fair, PD Crafts, The Old Bath House & University of Edinburgh Christmas Fair.
- Acklington CofE First School, Educational Assistant
- Gigs North East - Volunteer Photographer & occasional Journalist.
- The Bakehouse Gallery, Alnwick (Gallery Intern)
- Talbot Rice Gallery, Edinburgh (Information Assistant for John Akomfrah's 'Vertigo Sea')
- Board member for BOOKMARKS 2019.
- Member of CANVAS Art Panel, Edinburgh.
- Co-Founder of Collective F8, 2018-2019.
- Library and University Collections Summer School at the University of Edinburgh
- Design Exhibition Scotland, Internship as Exhibition Assistant. (Current)
- Side Gallery, Newcastle (Volunteer/Current)
- Board member for BOOKMARKS 2020. (Current)
- ACES Ambassador at Edinburgh College of Art (Current)
- Gigs North East; including bands such as Primal Scream, The Last Shadow Puppets and Super Furry Animals. Featured in NARC Magazine.
- Commissioned by musicians such as Heist, Far Pacific and The Bailiffgate Singers.
- Sneaky Pete's, Edinburgh
- Creative Cocoon at The Alnwick Playhouse
- Integrated Education System, Irish Consulate General
- Northern Pride Festival, Newcastle
- Stockton Calling Festival, Stockton-on-Tees
- Theatre Photography for Duchess' Community High School, Alnwick.
- The Old School Gallery, Alnmouth
- Le Petit Verre Opera, Edinburgh
- Featured on FreshAir Student Radio.
- CANVAS Journal.
- Dangly Bits
- Brother Joe
- Matt Dunbar
- Global Justice Academy, Photography Competition 2018 - 'The Coming Soon Land' was awarded as single image winner.
- GrowWild Youth Artist Award
- Belgrade Photo Month 2019 - 'Earthworks' shortlisted in the top 10 finalists.
- Astaire Art Prize 2019 - Shortlisted Artist.
- The George Jackson Hutchison Memorial Prize, 2019.
- DCHS Fine Art & Photography Exhibition, Alnwick Playhouse (2015 & 2016)
- THORNFEST: turning tides, Durham (2016)
- Unfairground, Edinburgh College of Art (2016)
- Site, Edinburgh College of Art (2016)
- Body As Artistic Material, Edinburgh College of Art (2017)
- Synergy Welcome Party ECA // GSA (2017)
- PhotoSoc Spring Exhibition, Whitespace Gallery (2017)
- ECA End Of Year Exhibition - DOK Space (2017)
- ECA 2nd Year Exhibition - Edinburgh College of Art (2017)
- Kommunity Christmas Night Market (2017)
- Synergy eca//gsa Reeb00t Exhibition (2018)
- Photosoc Spring Exhibition - White Space Gallery (2018)
- ECA End of Year Exhibition - Second year (2018)
- Primavera, The University of Edinburgh History of Art Society Ball 2018, The Balmoral Hotel, Edinburgh. (2018)
- Alnmouth Arts Festival, Northumberland. (2018)
- Global Justice Academy, winners exhibition at the Greyzone Summer School, Chrystal Macmillan Building, Edinburgh. (2018)
- Global Justice Academy, winners exhibition at Old College, Edinburgh. (2018)
- Debutante - Collective F8, Edinburgh. (2018)
- Wintertide Festival, Hartlepool. (2018)
- Material Dialogues, Fire Station, Edinburgh (2018)
- CANVAS launch, Edinburgh (2019)
- BOOKMARKS 2019 - 20th March, ECA Fire Station
- ECA 3rd Year Exhibition - Sculpture Court, 15th - 24th March. Part of curating team.
- JUICE - Granton Castle Walled Gardens, April 6th 2019.
- The Old Bath House- Spring Fair, April 20th.
- Humans of the Walk - 5-12th March, Museum of Edinburgh Courtyard in collaboration with CollectiveF8, PathsForAll and HolyroodPR.
Earthworks - Dry Water Arts Centre, Amble, June 21st-July 17th.
- 'PEC' - Self-published hand-bound book made and printed by the artist. Edition of 1. (2017)
- 'The Coming Soon Land' - Self-published by the artist. Edition of 1, hardcover book. (2018)
- Featured in Crave Zine (2018)
- Featured on CreativeSphere as Amber Brown Photography & Collective F8 (2018)
- Featured on ECA Website as part of Collective F8 (2018)
- Featured in CANVAS (2018)
- Featured in The Inkwell (2018)
- Featured in CANVAS, inc cover page as a collaboration with Amy Witney Scholes. (2019)
- 'The Coming Soon Land' - Self-published by the artist. Edition of 35, remade as a zine. (2019)
- Featured in The Edinburgh Reporter for Humans of the Walk
- Grain Magazine, as part of Belgrade Photo Month. (2019)
- Featured in June's printed Northumberland Gazette, for Earthworks, (2019)
- Featured on Dry Water Arts Centre website, (2019)
- Featured in The Ambler, (2019)